There are superyachts, and then there’s the new Live on Water concept. Put together by Monaco-based yacht maker Wally Construct and Paris-based high-fashion luxury brand Hermes, the new watercraft not only stuns with an exquisite design, it also makes for a green wave commuter. Dubbed WHY (Wally Hermes Yacht), this colossal luxury yacth is 58 meters long and 38 meters across, enough to feature a 25 meter pool and a 36 meter beach for ultimate sea-faring relaxation. Other than its high end amenities and the contemporary living spaces, it comes with a 900 square meters solar panel array and a waste management systems capable of holding both organic and inorganic waste.
October 1, 2009
HERMES BRANDED ‘LIVE ON WATER’ SUPERYACHT
This entry was posted on Thursday, October 1st, 2009 at 7:21 am and posted in Architecture, Random, Technology. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
People have witnessed our awesomeness
- 33,871 times...
Error: Please make sure the Twitter account is public.
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- I’m writing for the first time in a while by making mixtapes for... November 21, 2015
- HAWK RAWK 2015: Cameron Deuel Write-In September 12, 2015
- themusicwriterscollective: MWC Talks, Ep. 3: Beach House For... August 28, 2015
Random Street Art.
- amazing stop motion by Daniel Larsson and Tomas Redigh
- Beyond Black Mesa.
- Amazing ‘Bubble’ Photography.
- BBC One: ‘Human Planet’
- Intel: “The Chase”
- Epic Jurassic Park Theme Remix by Birdfeeder.
- Paper Rad – P UNIT
- Baume & Mercier Capeland Flyback Chronograph.
- A Brief History of Conspicuous Product Placement in Movies.
- Visual Life, The Sartorialist.
- 7 Billion, National Geographic Magazine.
- UNDERCITY by Andrew Wonder
- Hang Son Doong – Vietnam.
- She’s Got The Look!
- 2010 Filmography.
- Peter Gray x Masa Honda.
- Linda Evangelista by Mario Testino.
- BMW Bike vs. BMW Bobsled.
- Chasing Wolves by Harper Smith.
- Angela Lindvall by Camilla Akrans.
- Every Photographer in New York.
- Dogs Filmed at 1000 Frames per Second.
- Howl – Brothers In Violence.
- CURT@!N$ feat N.E.R.D – God Bless Us All
- Mr. Jones “The Last Laugh” Watch.
- Rekiem Skateboarding: How to Make a Board.
- Natalia Vodianova by Michelangelo di Battista.
- Autumn in Yosemite National Park.
- New Favourite Photographer: Mario Testino.
- The Mill Visual Effects Studio Showreel 2010.
- Painting’s by Chloe Early.
- Dree Hemingway by Richard Burbridge.
- Ora Pro Nobis by Giovanni Squatriti.
- Rihanna by Camilla Åkrans.
- For christmas please!
- Letter from the Editor.
- The Prodigy – 99 Problems Remix.
- Earth as Art: Stunning Images From Space
- DJ LEXICON – dirtyfaces.
- Chromeo – Hot Mess!