The World Cup has been on our minds with the category draws just completed for South Africa. With the groups in place, we give you a preview of the World Cup’s official ball from adidas. The ‘JABULANI,’ which means ‘to celebrate’ in isiZulu, features a South African inspired design and radically new technology. The new match ball will be available in stores starting December 4. The newly developed “Grip’n’Groove” ball technology provides an exceptionally stable flight and perfect grip under all conditions. With only eight, thermally bonded 3-D panels, which are spherically molded for the first time, the ball is perfectly round and more accurate than ever before.
December 11, 2009
Adidas Jabulani Official 2010 World Cup Match Ball.
This entry was posted on Friday, December 11th, 2009 at 4:27 am and posted in Random. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
People have witnessed our awesomeness
- 33,869 times...
Error: Please make sure the Twitter account is public.
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- I’m writing for the first time in a while by making mixtapes for... November 21, 2015
- HAWK RAWK 2015: Cameron Deuel Write-In September 12, 2015
- themusicwriterscollective: MWC Talks, Ep. 3: Beach House For... August 28, 2015
- KitchenAid Vegetable Sheet Cutter Attachment -... June 25, 2017
- Steven Harrington x IKEA - plates, cups, trays,... June 25, 2017
- m/f people is a new minimal unisex lifestyle... June 25, 2017
Random Street Art.
- amazing stop motion by Daniel Larsson and Tomas Redigh
- Beyond Black Mesa.
- Amazing ‘Bubble’ Photography.
- BBC One: ‘Human Planet’
- Intel: “The Chase”
- Epic Jurassic Park Theme Remix by Birdfeeder.
- Paper Rad – P UNIT
- Baume & Mercier Capeland Flyback Chronograph.
- A Brief History of Conspicuous Product Placement in Movies.
- Visual Life, The Sartorialist.
- 7 Billion, National Geographic Magazine.
- UNDERCITY by Andrew Wonder
- Hang Son Doong – Vietnam.
- She’s Got The Look!
- 2010 Filmography.
- Peter Gray x Masa Honda.
- Linda Evangelista by Mario Testino.
- BMW Bike vs. BMW Bobsled.
- Chasing Wolves by Harper Smith.
- Angela Lindvall by Camilla Akrans.
- Every Photographer in New York.
- Dogs Filmed at 1000 Frames per Second.
- Howl – Brothers In Violence.
- CURT@!N$ feat N.E.R.D – God Bless Us All
- Mr. Jones “The Last Laugh” Watch.
- Rekiem Skateboarding: How to Make a Board.
- Natalia Vodianova by Michelangelo di Battista.
- Autumn in Yosemite National Park.
- New Favourite Photographer: Mario Testino.
- The Mill Visual Effects Studio Showreel 2010.
- Painting’s by Chloe Early.
- Dree Hemingway by Richard Burbridge.
- Ora Pro Nobis by Giovanni Squatriti.
- Rihanna by Camilla Åkrans.
- For christmas please!
- Letter from the Editor.
- The Prodigy – 99 Problems Remix.
- Earth as Art: Stunning Images From Space
- DJ LEXICON – dirtyfaces.
- Chromeo – Hot Mess!