Chloe Early is a London-based painter who merges destructive-industrial landscapes with poetic bodies in motion. Think post-apocalyptic scenes with a feminine touch—e.g., out in the distance of a destroyed industrial landscape, a female diver delicately jumps off of a crumbling building. Her paintings are sick and a recent exhibition at L.A.’s Corey Helford Gallery just killed shit.
November 23, 2010
Painting’s by Chloe Early.
This entry was posted on Tuesday, November 23rd, 2010 at 9:41 am and posted in Amazing, Art. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
People have witnessed our awesomeness
- 34,729 times...
Error: Please make sure the Twitter account is public.
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- I’m writing for the first time in a while by making mixtapes for... November 21, 2015
- HAWK RAWK 2015: Cameron Deuel Write-In September 12, 2015
- themusicwriterscollective: MWC Talks, Ep. 3: Beach House For... August 28, 2015
- Drake Announces “Assassination Vacation” European Tour January 22, 2019
- Virgil Abloh Launches a Comprehensive Archive of His Work January 22, 2019
- Nike Gives the Air VaporMax Plus a "Geometric Gradient" Makeover January 22, 2019
Random Street Art.
- amazing stop motion by Daniel Larsson and Tomas Redigh
- Beyond Black Mesa.
- Amazing ‘Bubble’ Photography.
- BBC One: ‘Human Planet’
- Intel: “The Chase”
- Epic Jurassic Park Theme Remix by Birdfeeder.
- Paper Rad – P UNIT
- Baume & Mercier Capeland Flyback Chronograph.
- A Brief History of Conspicuous Product Placement in Movies.
- Visual Life, The Sartorialist.
- 7 Billion, National Geographic Magazine.
- UNDERCITY by Andrew Wonder
- Hang Son Doong – Vietnam.
- She’s Got The Look!
- 2010 Filmography.
- Peter Gray x Masa Honda.
- Linda Evangelista by Mario Testino.
- BMW Bike vs. BMW Bobsled.
- Chasing Wolves by Harper Smith.
- Angela Lindvall by Camilla Akrans.
- Every Photographer in New York.
- Dogs Filmed at 1000 Frames per Second.
- Howl – Brothers In Violence.
- CURT@!N$ feat N.E.R.D – God Bless Us All
- Mr. Jones “The Last Laugh” Watch.
- Rekiem Skateboarding: How to Make a Board.
- Natalia Vodianova by Michelangelo di Battista.
- Autumn in Yosemite National Park.
- New Favourite Photographer: Mario Testino.
- The Mill Visual Effects Studio Showreel 2010.
- Painting’s by Chloe Early.
- Dree Hemingway by Richard Burbridge.
- Ora Pro Nobis by Giovanni Squatriti.
- Rihanna by Camilla Åkrans.
- For christmas please!
- Letter from the Editor.
- The Prodigy – 99 Problems Remix.
- Earth as Art: Stunning Images From Space
- DJ LEXICON – dirtyfaces.
- Chromeo – Hot Mess!